Reply in 24 hrs
( Fun and Kids-friendly Activities )
Beijing is an ideal city for adults travelling with their children. There are over 100 museums, 3 large recreation center and very convenient transportation. If you plan to tour China with your kids, Beijing would be your best choice.
In order to give you a wonderful tour and keep your kids have a good time, we have tailor-made a few day trips suitable for those who are travelling Beijing with their kids. All the attractions covered are both fun and educational recommended not by us, but also from our previous hundreds of families who have had a memorable tour with their kids in Beijing.
|1-Day Chaoyang Park & Happy Valley||1-Day Amusement Park & Tiananmen||6-Day Beijing Vacation for Family with Kids|
|1-Day Beijing Zoo & Aquarium||5-Day Beijing Vacation for Family with Kids||Travel Tips & FAQs|
Route:Chaoyang Park, Beijing Happy Valley
Overview: The tour features Beijing Chaoyang Park where kids will especially like the park's playgrounds and amusement and recreational facilities; and Happy Vally where there are more than 20 theme games which can meet the need of different groups of people, specially for kids.
Route:Beijing Zoo, Beijing Aquarium
Overview: Morning take your kids to say hello to the Giant Panda in the amusing Beijing Zoo and enjoy the performance in of this ancient lovely gentle and mild animal; afternoon go to learn sea knowledge in resplendent Beijing Aquarium.
Route:Beijing Amusement Park, Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City
Overview: Beijing day tour will take your kids to visit amazing and exciting Beijing Amusement Park which can make very magic sound echoes.
Route:Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Mutianyu Great Wall, Summer Palace, Beijing Zoo, Hutongs
Overview: Embark on your dream trip to Beijing with your family. Ideal for families with kids at any age, this trip offers a "mobile classroom", allowing you to learn about Chinese culture and science in fun and interactive ways. All of the things in the text books, websites or magazines become real to you and your kids.
Route:Tiananmen Square, Temple of Heaven, Mutianyu Great Wall, Olympic Village, Capital Museum, Beijing Zoo, Hutongs, Silk Market
Overview: Your Perfect family vacation package will provide you joyful memories that you and your children will cherish for life. This tour appeals to all ages, and we make it easy for your kids to have endlessly fun.
1) If this is your first trip with your children, you need to plan a tour with slower pace than you might usually attempt. Taking with kids means you need to take care of them and travel with their pace.
2) If you are traveling with another family or friends, you need to discuss with them about what you want to do, agree how to split chores and taking turns watching the children before you go.
3) Before going overseas, see your doctor at least two months before your departure date and tell him or her about your plan. When making the appointment, mention the ages of your children and ask if they need to come to have some check. And bring everyone’s vaccination records and ask the doctor to note down their blood groups for you.
4) Be noticed that, your children need visa as you do, and the requirement and fee are the same as for yours. You need to make a trip to the main embassy in your country, although it's often possible to apply in writing first to avoid two trips.
5) To avoid some accidents, you need to bring extra documentation when traveling with children. If you have an adopted child, you need to take the adoption papers with you; if you are the only parent, you might be asked for proof of consent from the other parent.
1) If you need help for your bags when you arriving at the airport, ask for “meet and assist” services when booking your flight. However, whether or not you get the help depends on the availability of the staff in the airport.
2) If you are traveling by train and with more than one children, you can book one more seat than you need for some place for your children to play. If condition allowed, you can book out an entire compartment, which may sound wasteful. But it will be overwhelming to share a carriage when you are with small children.
1) A pram and buggy can be useful on holiday even if your children can walk by self. It can be served as a place for children when they are tired during the trip and a tool to help carrying the bags.
2) Trip in an unfamiliar place, don’t forget to tell your children a meeting point in case they are separated from you when in crowds. But before that, you need to tell them they will get reward if you stay together with you all the time.
3) If you come Beijing in hot days, choose clothes made from natural fibers which are good at absorbing sweat. Expect to change the clothed three times a day. When playing outdoors, sunhats with wide brims and neck flaps and sunglasses with elasticated straps are necessary.
4) Children are easier to dehydration than adult, mostly because they don’t drink water unless they feel thirsty. You need to encourage them to drink more water than they usually do.
5) Most hotels don’t provide mosquito nets for baby cots, so you need to prepare by your own. The easiest way to protect your children is to put them into a light cotton fabric sleeping bag.
6) If you plan on walking or cycling, remember that young children may not have that perseverance to finish a long route. So try to choose a route by following their interests and easy to finish.